Running Vision

On runningivsion.blogspot.com you can find out all about me, my history, my eye condition, my career performances and personal goals. You can also follow my training progress as I build up to the next major event which is the Beijing Paralympic Games in September of this year.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

COUNTDOWN TO BEIJING

Only 20 weeks to go now until the Beijing Paralympic Games! With the schedule now released I plan to run 3 events - 5000m, 1500, 800m. However it is going to be an uphill challenge on the road to Beijing.

Eight weeks ago I found out that I have a stress fracture in my left shin, this has meant no running for 7 weeks and I am now only able to run 15mins on grass. A combination of swimming and cycling has kept me in relatively good shape but this is certainly not the ideal build up.

Over the next few weeks I will keep you posted on my progress as the biggest event in four years gets closer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home