Running Vision

On runningivsion.blogspot.com you can find out all about me, my history, my eye condition, my career performances and personal goals. You can also follow my training progress as I build up to the next major event which is the Beijing Paralympic Games in September of this year.

Monday, June 15, 2009

BEIJING RESULTS

It was a huge honour to be named the New Zealand Team Captain for the Beijing Paralympics. The experience was amazing, running infront of 90,000 people at the Bird's Nest is something I will never forget.

Unfortunately the results didn't go to plan as I finished out of the medals in all 3 of my races. The results were as follows:

T13, 5000m 4th place
T13, 1500m 5th place
T13, 800m 6th place

Having had some time to reflect on this performance I am now refocussing towards the games in London 2012, but first I have an exciting summer season ahead in 2009.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home